Ongoing SDTK Selfdrop:
What is a selfdrop?
The term selfdrop is a clip word that comes from the hyphenated compound word self-active and the compound word airdrop. Selfdrop is a new revolutionary ERC20 token distribution method wherein investors send ETH directly to the smart contract of an ERC20 token project who offers it. The smart contract, as programmed, will self-activate and send certain amount of the project's ERC20 tokens instantly and directly to the Ethereum wallet address of the investor where the ETH initially came from and as long as that the investor's Ethereum wallet address is ERC20 token compatible such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, imToken, etc. It is believed that this token distribution method started Q1 of 2017. This token distribution method ensures 100% token ownership by the investor and mitigates the risk of failed token distribution for reasons whatsoever that is infamously common on the traditional ICOs/ITOs now and in the past years.
What is a 0 ETH selfdrop?
A 0 ETH selfdrop is a kind of free token distribution wherein investors send 0 amount of ETH directly to the smart contract of an ERC20 token project who offers the selfdrop. The smart contract, as programmed, will self-activate and send certain amount of the project's ERC20 tokens instantly and directly to the Ethereum wallet address of the investor where the Ether initially came from and as long as that the investor's Ethereum wallet address is ERC20 token compatible such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, imToken, etc. Most 0 ETH selfdrops decrease in amount per claim — those that participated early will get higher amount of free ERC20 tokens than those who participated late. Some 0 ETH selfdrops distribute a fixed amount of ERC20 tokens per participant. Most 0 ETH selfdrop's smart contracts will also allow single participation only per unique Ethereum wallet address and will revert the transaction of those who sent 0 ETH again using the same Ethereum wallet address.
I saw a project asking to send ETH to an Ethereum wallet address. Is it a selfdrop?
A TRUE selfdrop is smart contract-based. Distribution is instant and automatic without humans involved. Any projects who ask their investors to send ETH to an Ethereum wallet address and not to a smart contract has higher risk of failure to distribute their ERC20 tokens. SELFDROPS.info™ discourage everyone to participate in such false selfdrops.
• This site is for information purposes only. We DO NOT encourage anyone to participate on any selfdrops. Rather, anyone's participation is of their own choice and prerogative. Swot the SWOT. Investigate before you invest. Do NOT invest any amount you cannot afford to lose. Always have due diligence to do extensive research before participating in any selfdrops. Never be influenced by FOMO or even our rating. Cryptocurrency carries high risk — invest at your own risk. Like ICOs/ITOs, selfdrops can be used for scam and there is no assurance that the project associated with the selfdrop will surely be successful. We will not be responsible for any financial losses caused by any internal decisions (discontinuation, token swap, etc.) made by them.
• Please message us in Telegram for information updates (especially ended selfdrops), rerating requests, scam alerts, etc. We are community-based and your information, comments, questions, and suggestions are sincerely appreciated.
• Please follow our new Telegram Channel for the latest real-time announcements on newly listed selfdrops, updates on existing listed selfdrops, and updates regarding our own native SelfdropToken (SDTK).
• Please help our SEO and increase our popularity by sharing us to your fellow crypto enthusiasts. Thank you for visiting our humble website and please bookmark us for your future reference on all the latest and popular selfdrops.
• By viewing and using our website as your source of information, you agree with what you read in this page (especially our full and utmost exemption on any legal and financial responsibilities caused by any failed or discontinued selfdrops, token swaps, and other internal decisions made by all selfdrops listed herein.)
Frequently Asked Questions