Ongoing SDTK Selfdrop:
Thank you for your interest to support our work and our platform. Since October 2018, we have been striving hard and spending a lot of sleepless nights to provide everyone with all the latest selfdrops that we can find as well as negotiating with other start-up ERC20 projects to collaborate with us in order to have limitless ERC20 token supply that we can selfdrop using the SDTK selfdrop redistribution platform. Furthermore, we are also rigorously brainstorming, developing, and testing more smart contract-based projects that will bring unique and intriguing decentralized innovations to all members of the crypto community.
To let everyone test our platform, we are giving away free 100 SDTK tokens once per unique Ethereum wallet address. Simply send 0 amount of ETH to our donation smart contract below and you will instantly receive them. You can then send your 100 SDTK tokens to our main smart contract and you will instantly receive certain amount of other ERC20 tokens from our current selfdrop.
For angel investors and crypto-philanthropists who want to support our future developments and further Exchange listings, please donate a minimum of 0.01 ETH to our SDTK donation smart contract below and instantly receive 10,000 SDTK tokens. Donate larger amount of ETH and instantly receive more SDTK tokens. 📕 How to use SDTK?
Donation Smart Contract
Please donate a minimum of 0.01 ETH and instantly receive 10,000 SDTK tokens back to your Ethereum wallet where the ETH came from. Donate larger amount of ETH and instantly receive more SDTK tokens.
• Monthly hosting fees and additional add-on services for our website (e.g. SSL certificate, data storage and back-ups, DDoS mitigation, Internet security, etc.). Your donation will help SELFDROPS.INFO and the SelfdropToken (SDTK) platform stay alive.
• Listing fees for future listings of SDTK on paid and high liquidity Exchanges.
• Purchasing sustainable ERC20 tokens that we will periodically selfdrop using the SDTK main smart contract to all SDTK token holders such as 0xprotocol (ZRX), Hydro protocol (HOT), Omisego (OMG), and many others in the future.
• Paying for gas fees and contract deployment fees for our other future smart contract-based projects. 📕 Ongoing Developments
• Treating ourselves with some ☕ for the sleepless nights and countless hours of facing our computers.