Ongoing SDTK Selfdrop: Mawax (MWX)
Our rating system has a strict criteria utilizing the latest data cross-checking technology currently available on the internet. We hold the independent rights to rate any start-up ERC20 selfdrop projects with the rating we deemed fit based on the result of our extensive research. If you are an investor, we strongly encourage you to have due diligence to do your own research and investigation towards any ICOs/ITOs that we list. If our rating towards the ICO/ITO that you plan to invest is 6 and below, you should be very careful and think twice. Below are the basis for our rating score:
• Verified contract source code +2.
• Etherscan verified project (with token logo in Etherscan) +2.
• SSL certified website +2. Non-SSL certified website -1. No website -2.
• Original web and whitepaper contents (not copied or just revised from other projects) +2. Misspellings and/or grammar mistakes -1. Copied or just revised web and/or whitepaper contents -2. Note to investors: Most ICOs/ITOs fail on this part.
• Possible real team (not internet-copied photos) +2. Fake team pictures -2. No team pictures -2. No team ("In the spirit of Satoshi Nakamoto" my a**) -2. Note to investors: Most ICOs/ITOs fail on this part.
• Perfect rating is 10/10.
For project owners and direct representatives whose project got a low rating from us, we are really good at spotting scam risks and information data irregularities. Please never question our rating. Don't ask us about anything that we have found out about your project — your low rating is your consequence for being dishonest. Our rating system is fixed and unbiased. We will remain independent with our rating and we will not accept any bribery offers in order to change them. Thank you for understanding.